Stopping the Spread of COVID-19
In response to the current crisis, our state and national governments should act immediately to put a moratorium on all rent, mortgage, and utility payments; expand unemployment insurance to cover all workers including self-employed, hourly, and gig workers; grant relief for small business owners; enact vote-by-mail for all elections, and release everyone in pre-trial detention and those incarcerated who pose no threat to society and whose return would not pose a risk to their victims.
We've compiled local, state, and federal resources on COVID-19 and how to care for yourself. We hope you find this information helpful as we navigate these difficult times.
- COVID-19 PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF-ISOLATION WHILE AWAITING LABORATORY RESULTS
- 10 things you can do to manage your health at home
- Health Care Professionals
- How to make alternative face masks and shields when other personal protective equipment is unavailable | Department of Public Health
- The latest news + events
- Testing and data | Department of Public Health
- The new Business Activity and Stay at Home Order: What you need to know | Office of the Mayor
- Guidance documents | Department of Public Health
- How Long Can Asymptomatic Coronavirus Carriers Infect Others?
- What To Do If You Can't Pay Rent Because Of Coronavirus Job Loss
- How To Switch Off From Work When Home Becomes Your Office
- How To Sleep Better If Coronavirus Anxiety Is Keeping You Awake
- How Long Does Coronavirus Live In The Air? Here's What We Know